OSHA General Construction Training
OSHA recommends workplace safety training for a safe and healthy work environment, specifically for hazard avoidance on the job site.
The training program covers safety and health hazards workers may face on construction work sites, placing strong emphasis on hazard identification, avoidance, control and prevention.
What You Will Learn:
- Construction Industry Health Hazards
- OSHA’s Construction Focus Four
- Material Handling Hazards
- OSHA-Sanctioned Employer Responsibilities
- Hand and Power Tool Hazards
- OSHA-Supported Workers’ Rights
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)